Heather and I have been invited to share training on Life in God’s Way with couples in Peru, South America. This trip stems from our trip to Panama earlier this year. That trip was coordinated by Edilberto Mendez Mora, the director of Lutheran Hour Ministries (Cristo para Todas las Naciones) in Panama. While there we led several seminars on marriage and all relationships in God’s way. Our material was so well received that Edilberto was eager to have us share it with other locations he serves on behalf of Lutheran Hour in Peru. His contacts in Peru were eager to have us come and meet an urgent need they have for the very training we offer. Marriages and families are struggling in Peru and guidance from God’s Word is one of the top requests of those who come to Lutheran Hour for help. We’re honored and excited that God has opened this new door for us to go and share the blessings of His way for relationships. Our work in Spanish speaking countries continues to prosper, having already taken us to Guatemala (twice) and Paraguay before our Panama trip. We’re eager to be in Peru from August 3-13, 2015. We will be leading seminars in Lima, the largest city, and Arequipa, a smaller city to the south.
As we prepare for this trip, your prayers are coveted. Please pray …
1. that we can humbly serve as the Lord’s instruments to achieve HIS awesome work.
2. that the hearts of those in Peru will be led by the Holy Spirit to eagerly receive God’s gifts we will bring.
3. that our planning with Edilberto and his friends in Peru will go smoothly in spite of cultural and language barriers.
4. that all the travel preparation and details will come together and be executed without any hindrance to our mission.
5. that arrangements for my dad to stay with Hannah and Micah will work out smoothly and be a joy for all three of them.
6. that generous supporters of our mission will be moved to invest financially in this work.
7. that more marriages and other relationships will be connected to Jesus and His gifts of healing, hope, guidance and joy.
If you’d like to learn more about the trip and how you can “invest” in this mission to the souls of Peru, send me a note or give me a call. If you wish to be a financial partner in this mission and other similar future endeavors, your tax-deductible gifts may be given to “Faith Lutheran Church” at 12534 Holly Rd., Grand Blanc, MI 48439 with “Biermann Mission Trip Fund” on the memo line.
THANK YOU for all your support! God is blessing this Life in God’s Way ministry in ways that we never dreamed possible. His power is awesome. His grace is wonderful. His love is never ending. With your support, we will continue to do all we can to make known these riches of life in God’s way.